While we were gone


We are just shy of it being 3 months since we made a post here.  What have we been up to?  Well there have been houses, horses, happy smiling kids, not so happy kids, Grandma's with not so happy kids, sunsets, more horses, more houses, Bisbee Pride, a wedding, oh and me having surgery!  Being the bull headed person that I am with the whole "I've got this" attitude, I worked right up till the day before my surgery.  I'm sure there will be a few who read this and feel the need to once again give me a hard time about that...try to control yourselves.  

So here I am again, feeling so very much better than I have for the majority of the last year and ready to take on life as a busy photographer again.  I'm also going to add the role of doing my own blog posts for a while.  For the last couple of years I have had one of two great assistants doing the blog posting for me.  I give them a photo and one of my mindless rambling emails and some how they came up with great posts.  I know if I can't stay on track that I have both of them to take over for me, but for now I think it is a good idea for me to get back into being the one doing it.  My reason for doing it?  My mindless wandering is all part of who I am and even a part of who I am as a photographer.  I can jump from one idea to another and sometimes all during the same session!  

The plan right now is to try to make this a weekly posting for the blog.  I will do my best to keep my rambling to a minimum and my best to keep you informed about all things going on here at Angelstorms Photography.  

Comments

Popular Posts