Way too long


Well when I made the post titled "Not the end", I really didn't mean for that to be the end of my blogging for 2017!  I can make a lot of excuses but let's keep it honest here, I just didn't even think about doing anymore posting.  I would love to be the kind of person who thinks about making that daily post, but I'm not that person.  I do think about posting photo's a lot though, but they are usually just going up on Instagram or Facebook.  The social media that to me is just quick and easy.  I can come up with just very brief things to say for those posts.  Let's face it coming up with hashtags is incredibly easy.  Putting together something that is more thought out though???  Well that is something else all together.  

Once a not so long time ago I would take more time for blogging.  I wasn't a business then and just liked having a place to show photo's that I had taken.  The funny thing is that once I became a business this whole thing became less important to me, when in reality it should have become even more important.  This is the point in typing up a a post that the thought hits me that I'm rambling on and no cares.  For first time though, I don't care!  People will read or they won't.  They will like or comment if they want or they won't.  But if I'm not putting anything out here who even knows?  Maybe something I say will inspire someone else.  So while I'm sure I'm still going to have the never ending self battle going on about posting, at least for awhile I'm going to do my best to try because you never really know just where you will find inspiration. 

Comments

Popular Posts