Let's Chat: What We've Been Up To

Hello! Welcome back and thanks for checking in. We've got some exciting new updates so stay tuned.


First off, we have a new team member! In fact, that person is me. This is the first post on this blog not written by Theresa. I put my name (Chloe Struse) up in the author's section so it won't be such a confusing transition.


(pictured is me & Cheyenne working on Premier Pro)

I first met the Grimm family when I was still a surly teen (and somehow they still like me). I have done multiple photoshoots with Theresa and Cheyenne and am still currently their "Angel" of Angelstorms Photography. It doesn't stop being weird that every time I get an email from Theresa, it's a photo of me.

They have shot all my important life events and seen me grow into the woman I am today. They have become like family to me and I am super honored to be welcomed onto the Angelstorms Team.


(pictured is my first photoshoot with Theresa)

(pictured is their current Angel photo from a few years ago, hint: there may be a new one soon...)

We are hard at work coming up with new projects and building our portfolio for the upcoming launch of Angelstorms Videography, which is a passion project of our awesome team member Cheyenne. She has graciously welcomed me on board as well, so look out world, we're coming! 

(my new digs, aka my corner of the office)


We also have the Adult Prom coming up this Saturday (Feb 16th) which has been a huge ongoing project, but man are we excited! It's going to be 80's themed, and I personally can't wait to see the crazy outfits people come up with. 

There's lots of other projects coming up but for now we are embracing the slowness and using this time to rest and reset. Not to mention improving our skills and having fun at the office.

We're ready 2019, bring it on! 

Comments

Popular Posts