Simple


Keeping this simple is not such an easy thing to do.  We tend to over think things and make them way more complex that they really ever even needed to be.  A year ago I’m not sure that I would have been very happy with this photograph, but with my evolution of changes this year I view it to be a perfect statement of simplicity.

I’m starting to realize that what I’ve wanted for my photography is to reflect the aspects of myself.  The over the top crazy ideas, the in the middle wandering ideas, and the simple quite calm.  As it all has started to settle in that I’m finally doing what I want to be doing again, I’m way more at peace with myself.  I don’t dread the thought of another busy day spent shooting.  It doesn’t all seem like so much of a chore anymore.

Come July 12th I will be 6 years into this thing known as Angelstorms Photography,  and I’m finally feeling as if I’ve gotten it on the track that I’ve been searching for.  This year I look forward to celebrating what we have done and where we are going.  I just don’t know what that celebration looks like just yet.

Comments

Popular Posts