New things

In what seems like a never ending attempt to make things go smoother with our work flow in the office, and for delivering photo's to our clients.  We now have a new site that we are using!  It has been up and going for about a month now, and we have put it to the test.  We wanted to make sure that above everything else that we could keep client files secure, and have a level of security for ourselves and our work.  Now we can share and have custom logins, pin codes for downloading, watermarking that is automated via the site with just a simple click of a button for us.  Automatic removal of watermarks for digital downloads once photo's are purchased and a the pin code is sent.  Plus depending on the photo files sizes for digital downloads can now be done for everything from original size down to websize.  

I'm sorry if this is very boring to anyone reading it but I'm pretty much geeking out about this whole thing!  Don't tell anyone but this might just be the new love of my life!  Alright so maybe I wouldn't go that far, but I do love it!  I'm still not sure just how well it is going to work out with all of my clients, but that is alright because I'm probably not going to use for all of my clients.  Things like Dropbox, and G Drive are still going to play a huge factor in my weekly delivery of photo files to clients I'm sure, but I now have one that I feel comfortable rolling out for clients who give me the deer in the head lights look when I ask them about Dropbox or G Drive for digital delivery.  The overall amount of time this one thing will save for me is huge to me, so I'm just going to continue geeking out here.  

Of course once I'm done with my happy dance in the office here I am going to have to get back to work trying to figure out how to make one of a hundred other things work more effectively.  For right now though I'm going to just sit here and be happy about getting this one thing figured out! 

Comments

Popular Posts