Share some food



No we aren't going to be turning into a food blog, there are more than enough of those already.  Admittedly though I do personally spend quite a bit of time looking at those for new ideas.  I picked this photo because I want to start highlighting the work that we do for clients.  This work was done for a client who is currently redoing framed work that hangs on the walls of their restaurant.  They did the cooking of dishes and we took care of the platting, and of course shooting of the photo's.  Our suggestion was to not hang the menu up on the walls, but instead to think outside of the box.  So there is as of this past week 8 new framed pieces, and a list of more that needs to be shoot and done.  

For this project we had to go out of office for printing.  We can print up to 13x19 size prints, but these prints started at 16x20 and went up to 24x36.  I will admit that it is an incredible feeling to see your work printed in such large format.  I will never forget the first time I saw my commercial work for a client on a billboard.  Thankfully I was stopped in traffic when I noticed it!  

So now that I said I want to start highlighting work that we do for clients, I will also add that the odds of us adding a ton of family, senior, or just personal portrait work in general, is probably not really going to happen.  I have clients who don't care if I share and clients who very much care and don't want their stuff shared.  I always have, and will always continue to be respectful of that.  Today though it is just some food and food should always be shared.  

Comments

Popular Posts