Capture Life

"Life is like a camera. 
 Focus on what's important. 
Capture the good times.
 And if things don't work out, just take another shot."
~Ziad K. Abdelnour~

Well here we are again, another day and yet another post.  I've been talking about paths and journey's and having courage to change things up the last couple of days.  I thought it was because of inspiration from the photo's that I have choosing to use.  Today I'm thinking it is a much bigger picture than that.  It has a lot to do with just me, but even beyond that and it includes the people around me.  The random conversations with family, friends, and clients.  The stories of life in general are really a huge part of what I do.  It is how I know what to create and what will be meaningful to each person.

If we could take a quick snap shot of the map of our lives, what would it look like?  I don't know for anyone else but I'm pretty sure mine would look much like a 2 year old got a hold of the crayon box and went to town on a wall!  Hey don't judge what I think my map would look like!   I really kind like the idea of what my map would look like.  It is trying to see the whole picture that is difficult.  We can look through a lens and see small snippets and those usually are the ones that we like the best.  However just out of the frame can be those times that we wish we had been able to freeze in time.  There are also those times when what we capture are the things that we wish we had never seen.  The journey is about looking at them all.  Seeing how each thing has helped create who we are at heart.  Knowing that it is alright take another shot.  Try to remember to view life from a great many angles today and every day.

Comments

Popular Posts