Distraction




Here we are with attempt number four for typing up a post for today!  I would love to just completely blame the clouds for this but I know that wouldn't be the total truth.  The honest reason is very simple...sometimes I just can't!  I can't sit still long enough.  I can't quiet the busy going on in my mind.  I can't stop the flashes of blue sky with clouds on this stormy Saturday from distracting me.  Well I guess I could but I really don't want too.  I don't have to work today and when I have those days, it becomes very difficult for me to get focused.  YES I said focused!  I'm a photographer and if you have conversation with a photographer and they don't figure out a way to work that word into conversation at least a dozen times, they just aren't trying hard enough! 

Anyway, back to trying to get this done and posted sometime today that just seems so full of distractions for me.  I'm not so sure that I have any real inspiration today for this.  I guess the whole thing of typing something up and then scrapping it 3 times before this one is the point though.  It is alright to try and think you've got it, only to realize you don't and need to start over again.  Life is going to keep rolling through and at some point in time during all that, you will finally find your inspiration. 

Comments

Popular Posts