Color in your heart!

"Be the most brilliant color in the box!
~Unknown~


Another gorgeous day here in AZ and another day of getting to sit outside and type up a post!  I've been watching the signs of my little area of the world start turning towards all things spring related.  First signs of leaves getting ready to fill the trees again, bees busy flying around, and all kinds of plants just waiting to come out and turn the world all the vibrant colors that have been missed the last couple of months.  Yes we have lots of things that stay green here in Arizona year round and no we don't have as long or as cold of a winter as so many other places, but I love watching it change.

Photography wise I go through times of I want to see things in monochromatic and then there are times when I want the darker rich colors, usually followed by the need for the vibrant bright colors of the world.  It changes on a whim and nothing to do with seasons at all for me.  I just enjoy seeing the world in so many different ways.

Comments

Popular Posts