Delayed Again




I didn't intend to not make the post yesterday but I guess once I decided that I wasn't going in the office, my mind made the choice that we weren't working on anything at all!  It isn't a bad thing and I enjoyed my day of no work of any kind.  

So even with the days that were skipped, I'm nearing the end of this whole 30 days of posting every day.  When I first thought about doing this I thought for sure that it would end up being the most torturous thing in the world for me.  Turns out it wasn't...well not for me at least.  Maybe for everyone else it has been, but at least you have all been kind enough to no tell me to just shut up already!  Going forward I'm not sure if I will keep with the daily posting but I may have finally gotten past my whole issue with posting on the blog.  It hasn't had a whole lot to do with anything important but for me it has been showing the creativity and yes even the inside peak at just how random my thought process is on any given day.  So finish with my whole 30 posts and figure out where I go from there.   

Comments

Popular Posts