Food for thought

"Feed your soul by feeding the souls of others with love, kindness and compassion."
~Daniela Nikolova~

Today has been a different kind of work day for me here in the office.  We have been running social media for a client from remote and it has everything to do with food!  The great thing about it is that I found inspiration for my post because it.  We feed our souls here at Angelstorms Photography with all things art related.  Photography, drawing, painting, a new passion of short videos for commercial clients.  No we are not going to be adding videography to our list of services, but the very short videos for just a social media marketing thing is what we are doing.  

What is amazing to me is that everyone in this house is so very involved in helping me do all of the things that we do.  They work very hard to help me figure out the how to or the where.  They come up with great idea's when I feel like I will get no where with new idea's.  Today has been all about a social media push for a long time client that is based off of just their idea's about something that I then pitched to the client and they LOVED the idea!  My family feeds my soul with their support of my business and I know that I am truly lucky to have each one of them in my life.  Take time today to do the things listed in the quote under the photo. 

Comments

Popular Posts