What color is the art of your Life?

"As the sun colors flowers, so does art color life."
~John Lubbock~
Inspiration came earlier today than it has in the last 10 days.  Well, I'll be honest it is more along the lines of inspiration to find other things to do other than getting back to editing photo's.  Once again so what do I do?  Shoot, look at and edit photo's.  I'm not sure if it is a case of I really need to find a different hobby to do in my down time or if I really just need a life.  Either way, it is what I do with my time.  

I'm starting to notice for the photography that I do just for me, like what I have been posting on here, that I seem to be moving into a macro phase.  Keep getting closer and closer.  Wanting bright vibrant color with dark backgrounds.  Bright and dark at the same time?  That is a brand new thing for me, but something that I really think I could enjoy.  The photo was shot with my iPad pro and the only changes that I made to the photo was a very slight change of the contrast using Snapseed app and the soft contrast setting in the curves section.  Oh and the standard frame that I have been using for all of the photo's that I have been posting.  Also worth mentioning I think that every photo for this month has either been shot using the iPad camera or the camera on my cell phone (Google pix 5).  I love shooting with my camera but I'm trying to push myself to think outside of just grab the huge camera.  Let's face it the smaller lighter devices are so much easier to carry around.  So here is an idea...how about after reading this you grab whatever camera you like to use and take a photo and share with me in comments on whatever social media platform you are using to read this. What color is the art of your life today? 

Comments

Popular Posts