View it in a different way



I'm looking at this photo and wondering just why in the world I felt the need to shoot photo's of this in so many ways this week.  Then it hit's me...because there is something just not quiet right with you!  That is alright though because we all have something that is not quiet right with us.  Right?  Um...hello is this thing on?  Oh fine, so most of us don't want to admit to that fact.  I don't have a problem saying it because I know that it is true.  It is what makes us all so great, the fact that we are all different in our own unique ways.  Mine I just happen to be blogging about right now, which has me wandering around looking for unique things to photograph.  Raise your hand if you are enjoying reading about my level of not quiet right!

The beauty of this world comes in many different forms.  Sometimes it is difficult to recognize just how beautiful some things are because that part of our mind that starts screaming that is disgusting.  Some reactions get can get even bigger than that but who has that kind of time to sit and list them all out?  I've been told over the years that I view the world differently than most.  I'm not really sure if I do or not since I just view it as this is who I am. Great now I'm hearing Popeyes's voice done by Robin Williams in my head...I am what I am and that's all that I am!  Oh now I have blown myself off track because well...SHINEY THINGS!  I am just going to sit here and laugh at myself for a few minutes and you can feel free to join me.  I guess if I were going to try to get this back on track with a point being made it would simply be this...don't run from what is different in this world.  Take time to explore and learn about the things that are different.  We can all learn to view the world a little differently.  Now based off of this post I'm going to get back to drinking some coffee and why is it every time I'm typing up a post there is a dog barking outside?  Today it isn't even my own dog!

Comments

Popular Posts