Finding Paths

      "Photography helps people to see."
~Berenice Abbott~

 Day 3 of let's make sure to do some kind of random post!  I'm seem to have a theme going on and if you haven't guessed yet it has everything to do with traveling, journey and paths so far.  Which if fine for right now and odds are will change here shortly because that is what I do.  

The photo today just kind of spoke to me as far as having so many paths to choose from.  Which way to you go?  Is there one that is going to be better than the others?  I personally just love the idea of pick one and worst case you can change it.  Yes...I know that I have said that already here but worth saying again since I'm on a theme.  No I'm not a fly by the seat of my pant's kind of person totally...I have to put the totally part on there.  I like having plans and idea's about what I'm doing when I'm working but to be able to keep the added bonus of keeping an open mind and being willing to change course quickly is a huge part of what I do.  Face it sometimes the best laid plans just won't work for whatever reason.  So don't worry if you suddenly feel you have chosen the wrong path because you have the ability to change that if you want.    

Comments

Popular Posts