Feed the Soul

"Creativity is a wild mind & a disciplined eye"
~Dorthy Parker~
So here I am again with another creative post!  Well I'm hoping that it will be at least.  Alright so maybe every post for the month is just a mind numbing ramble by me for heaven only knows what reason!  Geez people I'm trying my best.  Yeah I'm still fighting to do the whole keep yourself on track just once thing.

Anyway...Creativity!  The thing that I talk the most about on this blog no matter who is typing it up.  If I had to create a list of the things that feed my soul, it would read as follows;
1. The love and laughter of my family and friends.
2. Doing acts of kindness for those in need.
3. Creativity

Maybe your list would be longer, but this is my list.  It is a simple list, but all of these things feed my soul!  Anyone of them has the potential to lift my mood and remind me that there are really great things in this world.

Now just so you are warned in advance this is going to turn into a proud wife/mom/friend thing here. So if you just aren't ready for that maybe it would be best to look away right now.  This week brought  all three of the things on my list to me.  Acts of kindness, love and laughter with family and friends and creativity!  Watching my husband and daughter bring to life a project that they have been talking about for a while now.  Seeing the pride of jobs so very well done by both of them...there really is nothing better for me.  My youngest daughter Chey has worked with me for years now and as part of my business we have started adding some other commercial abilities because of having artists available.  Comic Cutie Productions is in just the beginning stages but this past week the task that was taken on was large and I could not be more proud if I tried right now.  It was to show that it could be done and really could be a fantastic new social media aspect for a business.  By the way the idea and the final product is much loved, which possibly means more to her that her mama being so proud.
I love that at all points in time there is so very much support of the creative side we all have in this house.  When you find the things that feed your soul you will find happiness.

Comments

Popular Posts