Making a Journey

It has been several months since I've taken the time to sit down and even think about typing up anything.  Sometimes life moves very quickly and we just lose track of time but hopefully not our path.  So yet again I'm going to attempt to make this whole sitting down and typing up a blog post work.  I just refuse to give up on this one, even though I know I could just get someone else to do it for me.  Alright so actually a couple of people would be more than willing to just do it for me, but I now just feel that I have to be the one to get it done.

I know that I am currently in the time of year where change and growth are what I think about and have talked about on any of my versions of this blog for the last couple of years.  It once again reflects back on hopefully not having lost track of the path.  For me it is the random thoughts of should I fall in line and follow the trends or should I keep on my path and see if maybe what I do starts a spark for the new trend.  I usually prefer to just stay on my own path...my mother would say it is because I just don't tend to play nice with other's and then laugh because even she knows that it has everything to do with I just want to be who I am and do what I want to do.  I don't care to be defined by anyone other than myself and now that I have typed that it  hits me that maybe people are very tired of that theme from me, but it is what I believe and will say it forever.

So what does all of the above rambling mean really?  I'm going to be trying something new this month with the whole blog thing and see how it works out and how I do with it.  I'm setting the goal of a post per day here even if it is just a photos.  I would like for it to be a month of just showing people the beauty of this world through my eyes or more accurately through my lens.  Keep in mind that some of them very well may be done while on the run with life and work here but I'm pretty sure that part really doesn't matter all that much.  So tonight starts this little journey, maybe it will work or maybe it won't, but don't worry if it doesn't I will have no problem changing paths yet again because that is the real fun of this life.

Photography tip:  Everyday take the time to look around you and the beauty that is around no matter what it may be.

Comments

Popular Posts