Keep Moving

"A good photograph is knowing where to stand"
~Ansel Adams~

The quote under the photo is one of my favorites.  Every now and then while working I wonder if I have any clue about where to stand because sometimes it feels as if I'm going to fall.  Now that I've typed that, I wonder if maybe the thought may be closer to I'm going to fail.  No matter what the thought going through my mind though I keep going though.  While I am afraid of the thought, the lesson is that you pick yourself back up and go again.  Fear and doubt are what freeze you in your tracks and lock up the whole forward progress.  I admit that it is difficult to remember every now and then but you have to continue to try to move.  When all else fails and you really lose sight of the positive...try giving yourself a really hard kick and see if that helps things get back in gear.  



Comments

Popular Posts