A Little Light

"The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them..."
~Paulo Coelho~

I knew I wanted to capture this tiny little dew drop hanging on the bottom branch of the rose bush this morning as soon as I spotted it there. Unfortunately I had no clue as to just what to write about with it.  So real quick I came up with a thought and sent it to a couple of friends with the question "What do you think when you see this photo?"  What came back to me was "Fall Already!". There was another one that said "My friend is talented", which was very nice but since I can't seem to come up with something to write about the photo that I took, I'm really not sure just how much talent I really have going on here today. Then I saw it..."A light of hope even through the sadness." ~CZ~

When you work for a client you are working to capture what it is that they want.  You are hoping that somewhere in that there is some kind of emotional inspiration you manage to capture for them. When you are shooting like I have been this month for all of these blog posts, which is basically for myself, I'm hoping that on any given day I'm posting that one photo that one of you feels inspired by.  That I some how manage to shoot something that shows you a small part of this beautiful world.  It isn't easy to see the beauty sometimes.  This little dew drop was on a branch very near to the ground.  It caught my eye because I look for things like this even when I don't have a camera in hand.  Sometimes to find the light we have to choose to view the world in a different way.  
  

Comments

Popular Posts